Tuesday, November 4, 2008

OBAMA WINS PENNSYLVANIA

My day started at 6:45. I went to my Obama staging location. Drove around to a bunch of polling locations delivering things and getting phone numbers. At 9:30 I went out to bang on some doors. Did that until 1:00. Ate a sandwich. Went to bang on more doors. Did that until 5:00. My feet felt like they would fall off. Hung out at Iron Workers for a while. Went to my polling location to get vote count. 1400 out of 1600 voted at Mount Taber in the 23rd Ward. Hell yes! Now I'm watching the results come in.

McCain spent the last two weeks in Pennsylvania and they called it twenty minutes after the polls closed. IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!! FUCK YES!

I'm heading up to the Royale, then Chase Park Plaza for the Obama (knock on wood) VICTORY PARTY! Prediction: Missouri is called for Obama at 9:28.